Friday, April 13, 2012

Dear to my heart

I wrote this a month ago just to express what God means to me. It also has a title! :)
Enjoy,


Love in Return

The way you love me,
The warmth in your presence
You don’t know me
But yet you adore me

You died for my life,
You died for my soul,
You gave me something
That I can never return

Since the day I was born,
I was filled with your love
You gave me happiness to enjoy
You gave me pain to endure

You’ve been with me all along,
guiding my steps through triumphs
 and challenges
taught me life lessons to stay strong

I am grateful, I am blessed
I am your child full of grace
I am yours forever
Til the end of time
When the universe subsides
And your love still satisfies

Until we get to meet
Up on heavens streets
Until then, my love for you will
Never cease.

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment