Tuesday, April 3, 2012

This is now

Well, here it goes, This is not a blog on anything in particular. It is a matter a fact a blog about my thoughts about life, my perception of reality through my eyes. It is not a school project either it's just something I had wanted to start for awhile.

My home is three hours away from where I live. My home is where my heart and soul is. Along with my family and cute cat that still has no name. The big city life that I grew up in is just a mere memory now for my temporary home is much smaller. My "temporary" home is a busy campus filled with students who are trying to achieve the same goal as me. A place with only one Whataburger( I know sad) and no downtown. It's a change from the big city of San Antonio but I enjoy it.My home of Texas A&M University in College Station.

Aside from being a student and having to study 24/7, I love to read and write. I guess this blog is to practice my writing skills so when I do pursue my career I have something to show. I am really excited actually, I have a place finally to say what I am thinking. And this is just the beginning :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment