Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Look what Inspiration causes..

Today I decided that I wanted to replace my old broken camera for a new one. It's been almost five months that I hadn't been able to take pictures. Not that I took pictures all the time but just having the option was nice. I finally made the decision because lately I have had incredible amount of inspiration to just be creative. I don't know where exactly this is coming from but I want to do something about it.(Plus, also share the pictures on here.) :)

So just in case you are wondering, I will post more of my poems and plenty of pictures. ( Once I get a camera of course.) I may also possibly start drawing again and post some of that too. And with the semester coming to an end I will have a lot of more free time! Yay,


-E

No comments:

Post a Comment