Sunday, April 15, 2012

A gloomy day

Yesterday morning I received the horrible news that my cat had passed away. I've had pets die before but this cat, my cat was something special. He was the first cat that we picked ourselves, that lived inside and gave us all the love he could. He would play with my hair and read books with me, he would even surf the internet with me while sitting on my lap. He brought our family closer and completed our picture.

My family buried him under a big tree in my backyard. Where he can rest peacefully and still be near us. I know that God has a plan and that was my cat's plan to bring joy to our hearts. I know that he is in a better place now chasing bugs and eating catnip, waiting until we meet again.
I love you my dearest kitty, my dearest boy, rest in peace, see you later!

:')

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment